- Cross stitch kit
- Perfect for beginners
- Includes everything you could need
Pay homage to your own happy place with this cute cross stitch kit. A perfect one to hang up and appreciate in your own special haven. The little house and trees are so sweet!
Our cross stitch designs are perfect projects for beginners as they are SO easy to follow or make a great stitch fix for craft pros. Cross stitch is a great little craft to do if you want to keep your hands and mind busy. Make a cuppa, pop on a podcast and curl up on the sofa to indulge in a spot of relaxing craft.
– one 5″ (approx 14cm) wooden hoop
– 14 count white cotton aida fabric (that’s the holey material you stitch through!)
– felt to cover the back
– DMC threads and a size 24 cross stitch needle
– Full Colour Stitch pattern and ‘How to Cross Stitch’ leaflet
The kit is displayed in a beautifully printed packaging to store your work in progress, or to send to someone as a perfect creative gift.
The finished work measures approx 5”/14cm and has a piece of felt to cover the stitching at the back. This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so is not suitable for under 14’s. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.